September 22, 2015 by admin
So you want to play on the Buzzbin Stage? Great! We’d love to have your band. We book all kinds, stoner, punk, blues, hillbilly, psychobilly…80s rappers, dudes in chicken suits, you name it, we’ll book it! Do us a favor and read through these few tips and then fill out the form. That way we’re on the same page and ready for your band to come through.
1. We respond within 10 business days. We book a lot so give us a few dates to choose from. Show offers are generally held for 10 days on our end. If you do not include specific dates you will not get a response. If you do not get a response it means it’s just not the right fit for us.
2. Our venue centers around original live music.
3. Once booked, here are some promo tips to help: [Moved to Show Promotion & Media List]
4. We open daily at 4pm, Sundays at 6pm. Load in is at 7:30pm. Please check in with the bartender as soon as you come in and again with your sound guy. Shows generally start between 9:00pm – 9:30pm. You can play for 30-45 minutes depending on how many bands there are. Set schedules will be given out NIGHT OF SHOW when the sound guy arrives. We’re pretty flexible so if you have special needs just let us know. Sundays shows start around 8pm, so get here around 6:30pm to get settled in.
5. We primarily have shows on Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays. Geeks Who Drink Trivia is on Wednesdays. We can hold shows on off days but know that the prior listed is the normal schedule the town knows about.
6. For FREE SHOWS bands are paid at the END OF THE NIGHT. Don’t hover over the bartender, you’ll get yours. Again, bands get paid at the end of the night! If you don’t stay you don’t get paid. If you’d like to know what to expect email us. If you don’t have anyone to run your merch booth we’ll be glad to help. Also, bands get $1 beers. We have a fine selection of $1 beers for you to choose from.
7. For TICKETED SHOWS we use Ticketfly.com for tickets. All terms are negotiated prior through email@example.com and we’ll still have those $1 beers for you.
8. What we have: PreSonus StudioLive 24 channel board, two top boxes, two Sub Cabs, mics, & stands. If you have loops or backing tracks please provide a way to play them on stage. If you need anything outside of this then you need to bring it! WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANYTHING LEFT AT BUZZBIN. CHECK, DOUBLE CHECK…Please. Let me say this one more time…WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANYTHING LEFT AT BUZZBIN. CHECK, DOUBLE CHECK…Please. Also our sound guys are cool dudes and will help you where they can, please be cool to them.
9. OUR PHILOSOPHY: People come to Buzzbin to find their new favorite band. There is a built in crowd of music/beer lovers for you to perform to. We have fun at what we do and we want you to have fun too. We’ve had tens of thousands of bands through Canton, Ohio and all of them seemed to have a good time. If you want to have fun with us then fill out this form and we’ll get you in The Bin…
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.